Subject: Re: PRC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 03:05:00 -0800 (PST)

Dave,

No problem. I shall do it  this weekend.

Also, I left you a message regarding Grant Masson (a VP in my group
who left and went to work for El Paso 2 months ago).

I made a bet that he would be knocking on our door in a year. I lost. He 
wants to come back 
after 2 months.

My recommendation is to take him back. He left on good terms and is quite 
competent.
I would also like to send a message to the group that the grass on the other 
side
of the fence may look greener, but in reality it may be painted hay. "The 
Return of Grant 
Masson" would demonstrate that Enron offers best long-term growth 
opportunities (and that
I am good manager).

Grant would come back to his original  VP position. Can we short-circuit the
hiring procedures for a VP.  Grant's body is still warm and we can just 
re-instate
him in the original position instead of going through all the loops required 
to hire a VP.

Vince

David W Delainey
12/14/2000 10:29 AM
To: Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: PRC

Vince, can you provide for me a detailed list of 2000 accomplishments, 
strengths/weaknesses and feedback against the criteria for the 2000 PRC.  

I need that in the next week or so.

Thanks
Delainey