Subject: Power Plant Model
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 07:26:00 -0800 (PST)

Jeff,

A few comments on the model:

1. We have a few reservations about some features of the model but would like 
to
discuss it internally and make the improvements without giving the benefit of 
our insights to the consultant.
In general, the model is not unreasonable but the devil is always in the 
details and in the inputs and
calibration. The same model may produce drastically different results 
depending
on the quality of inputs. 

2. We don't have a separate pool of programmers in the Research  Group. We 
were told that you
would provide an IT resource. Alex would supervise this person.

Vince