Subject: Re: Vanderbilt Presentation and Golf Tournament
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to participate in the Enron presentation at Vandy.
John

Kristin Gandy@ENRON
09/11/2000 09:30 AM
To: Mark Koenig/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kevin Garland/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Jonathan Davis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jian 
Miao/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Ed Wood/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jun Wang/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Miguel Vasquez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lee 
Jackson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Amber Hamby/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jay Hawthorn/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Joe Gordon/Corp/Enron@Enron, Susan 
Edison/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Vikas 
Dwivedi/NA/Enron@Enron, Mark Courtney/HOU/ECT@ECT, Monica Rodriguez/Enron 
Communications@enron communications
cc: Seung-Taek Oh/NA/Enron@ENRON, John Arnold/HOU/ECT@ECT, Andy 
Zipper/Corp/Enron@Enron, George McClellan/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Oxley/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Vanderbilt Presentation and Golf Tournament

Hello Vandy Recruiting Team,

Well it is almost time for the corporate presentation on campus (September 
26th at 5:30pm) and the MBA golf tournament (September 30th at 12pm).  I need 
to know as soon as possible the members who are available to participate in 
either of these events.  We only need two participants for the golf 
tournament but we will need at least 6 to 8 members for the presentation.  
Reserve your spot now before its too late!

Thank you and if you have any questions feel free to contact me at x 53214.

Kristin Gandy
Associate Recruiter