Subject: Re: Tiger Team meeting Jeff Shankman's office
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 12:58:00 -0800 (PST)

I'll be there

Vince J Kaminski
01/12/2001 04:41 PM
To: Fletcher J Sturm/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Arnold/HOU/ECT@ECT, Louise 
Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christie 
Patrick/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Tiger Team meeting Jeff Shankman's office

I would like to invite you to a meeting with Jeff Shankman on Tuesday
January 16, 3:30 p.m.  at Jeff Shankman's office.

We are meeting to plan the agenda for the Tiger Team, a group of about 20 
Wharton School
students visiting Enron.  A Wharton  tiger team works through a semester on a 
special project, proposed by
a corporation. The team sponsored by Enron works on project regarding the 
impact of
electronic trading on the energy markets. The semester long project will  
result in a report that
will be submitted to Enron for review and evaluation. I hope that  you will 
find this report useful.

 We have invited our tiger team to visit Enron. The students will arrive on 
Thursday, 
January 18, and will spend Friday at Enron. I would appreciate if you could 
find 30 minutes
on Friday to talk to the students.

The meeting with Jeff on Tuesday  should not last longer than 10-15 minutes.

Vince