Subject: Server Agreement Amendment Language
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 02:26:00 -0800 (PST)

Bob, David and Jeff,

Please find the following EMail as a piece of the EBS / Compaq history.   
This is the amendment language developed to address the five clarification 
points rasied during the EBS / Compaq meetings in August and September 
2000.   These meetings were held to gain mutual understanding and clearly 
identify the requirements of the January 2000 Product and Server Supply 
Agreement.  

Bob, I appreciated the honesty and perspective shared between us this 
morning.   I look forward to resolution of these perspectives. 

thanks,

Kim 
----- Forwarded by Kim Godfrey/Enron Communications on 12/19/00 08:42 AM -----

	Kim Godfrey
	11/30/00 07:16 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: Bryan Williams/Enron Communications@Enron Communications
		 Subject: Server Agreement Amendment Language

Derrick,

Please find attached proposed language for the Amendment to address the four 
items that we discussed today in our Conference Call.   We believe that this 
will achieve discussed changes to the Server Purchase and Product Supply 
Agreement.   We look forward to resolving this in a timely fashion and thank 
you in advance for your assistance. 

Kim Godfrey
Director, Enterprise Services
Enron Broadband Services
phone : 713 345 8813
cell :      713 501 8105
fax:        713 853 7354