Subject: Re: British Airways vs Continental
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 02:05:00 -0800 (PST)

Fernley:

We have a number of key initiatives in process with Continental including 
sales of broadband services, weather derivatives and facility management that 
have the potential to exceed the savings being offered by British Airways.  I 
would prefer that we stay the course with Continental plus I am confident 
that Continental can either meet or exceed BA's current offer.

George Wasaff

	Fernley Dyson@ECT
	11/21/2000 06:32 AM
		 
		 To: George Wasaff/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Sam Kemp/LON/ECT@ECT, Colin Bailey/LON/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: British Airways vs Continental

George,

Enron Europe has negotiated a preferred supplier agreement with British 
Airways which will save us circa $3m a year vs Continental Airlines. I know 
there are existing and potential links with Continental, so please let me 
know if this causes you a problem. Colin Bailey is in Houston next week if 
you need or want to know any of the detail.

Regards

Fernley