Subject: Re: British Airways vs Continental
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 03:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Fernley:

Consider it done.  Tracey Ramsey will take the lead in getting a deal done.

George Wasaff

	Fernley Dyson@ECT
	12/04/2000 11:22 AM
		
		 To: George Wasaff/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Michael R Brown/LON/ECT@ECT, Sam Kemp/LON/ECT@ECT, Tracy 
Ramsey/EPSC/HOU/ECT@ECT, Derryl Cleaveland/NA/Enron@ENRON, Jennifer 
Medcalf/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Re: British Airways vs Continental

George,

Happy to work for the greater good, but would welcome your help in nailing a 
deal with Continental quickly, as my understanding is that they have been 
unresponsive to date. 

Thanks

Fernley

George Wasaff@ENRON
04/12/2000 16:05
To: Fernley Dyson/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Colin Bailey/LON/ECT@ECT, Sam Kemp/LON/ECT@ECT, Tracy 
Ramsey/EPSC/HOU/ECT@ECT, Derryl Cleaveland/NA/Enron@ENRON, Jennifer 
Medcalf/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: British Airways vs Continental  

Fernley:

We have a number of key initiatives in process with Continental including 
sales of broadband services, weather derivatives and facility management that 
have the potential to exceed the savings being offered by British Airways.  I 
would prefer that we stay the course with Continental plus I am confident 
that Continental can either meet or exceed BA's current offer.

George Wasaff

	Fernley Dyson@ECT
	11/21/2000 06:32 AM
		 
		 To: George Wasaff/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Sam Kemp/LON/ECT@ECT, Colin Bailey/LON/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: British Airways vs Continental

George,

Enron Europe has negotiated a preferred supplier agreement with British 
Airways which will save us circa $3m a year vs Continental Airlines. I know 
there are existing and potential links with Continental, so please let me 
know if this causes you a problem. Colin Bailey is in Houston next week if 
you need or want to know any of the detail.

Regards

Fernley