Subject: Re: Vulcan Signs
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 00:18:00 -0800 (PST)

Craig,

It will be interesting to see what volumes of metal they 
purchase/use...especially steel, given my meeting results from yesterday's 
meeting w/Tim Battaglia and Art Bieser of Enron Industrial Markets (Steel 
Industry origination).  Heidi, thank you for helping us out!

I look forward to working with your team  on this.

Thank you,

Jeff

	Craig Brown
	Sent by: Craig H Brown
	12/05/2000 07:08 AM
		 
		 To: Heidi Smith/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Jeff Youngflesh/NA/Enron@ENRON, Jennifer Medcalf/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Re: Vulcan Signs

Heidi:

Please outline the Vulcan contract for Jeff and Jennifer.  They also have 
development questions as to their market capability of metals.  Please call 
Lenard at Vulcan and see what is the type, grade and volumes they purchase.  
We may be able to provide additional leverage to their purchases.

Thanks,

Craig
----- Forwarded by Craig H Brown/NA/Enron on 12/05/2000 07:03 AM -----

	Jennifer Medcalf
	12/05/2000 12:00 AM
		
		 To: Jeff Youngflesh/NA/Enron
		 cc: Colleen Koenig/NA/Enron@Enron, Craig H Brown/NA/Enron@Enron, Daniel 
Coleman/NA/Enron@Enron, Sarah-Joy Hunter/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Re: Vulcan Signs

Jeff,
Please investigate this company and see if there  are additional Enron 
products and services like metals that might be of interest.  They are a 
pretty small gas user but there might be greater prospects in other areas.  
What is the value of the contract that we have entered with them?
Jennifer Stewart Medcalf
Senior Director, Business Development
Global Strategic Sourcing
(713) 646-8235