Subject: Thank You, (again)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 01:23:00 -0800 (PST)

Bob,

Thank you for your reply.  I know you are doubly busy with your being on the 
road this week, just prior to a vacation.  Your answer below is perfect!  
Bob, you and your team have been very supportive of our efforts to assist EBS 
with BMC, and you have done all that we could have asked!  I wanted you to 
know that we really appreciate your support (I especially do, as a "late 
arrival" to this situation)!  Thank you again for all of the help!

Jeff

	Bob McAuliffe/ENRON@enronXgate
	12/05/2000 06:56 PM
		 
		 To: Jeff Youngflesh/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Randy Matson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Bruce Smith/ENRON@enronXgate, Douglas 
Cummins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jenny Rub/Corp/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: RE: Update

Jeff,

Assuming that either Randy or Doug were to decide that BMC was a viable 
solution for their areas of responsibility, we would certainly support 
purchasing the appropriate products from BMC.

Bob.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Youngflesh, Jeff  
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2000 5:34 PM
To: McAuliffe, Bob
Cc: Matson, Randy; Smith, Bruce; Cummins, Douglas
Subject: Update

Bob, 

I understand from Thais that you're on the road for Enron, but soon you'll be 
"on the road for Bob" - a well-deserved vacation coming up!  In light of your 
impending vacation, I wanted to do a quick follow-up check.

If we could somehow, without causing an undesirable state in your 
organization, facilitate the ability to purchase BMC solution product for Net 
Works, would you support that?

I have spoken with Bruce Smith, Randy Matson, and Doug Cummins in followup 
calls from the November 17th meeting in EB 22C1.  IF Randy and Doug were 
likely to make a pro-BMC decision (instead of for a competitor's product), 
and IF there was a way to painlessly (for Net Works) enable the funds to 
become available to make a purchase of BMC product (by Net Works), would that 
be something you would support?  I am searching for a way to help EBS without 
impacting Net Works in any negative way...but ultimately, I will abide 
whatever you demand here.  

I hope to hear from you, either by telephone/voicemail, or e-mail; if you 
could do so prior to your vacation.

Thank you again for your help,

Jeff Youngflesh

Jeff Youngflesh
Director, Business Development
Global Strategic Sourcing
Enron Corp.
333 Clay Street, 11th Floor
Houston, TX 77002
t:  713-345-5968
f:  713-646-2450
c:  713-410-6716