Subject: Re: Nitrogen
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 02:29:00 -0800 (PST)

John:

Thank you for your information.  We will have discussions with Praxair and 
Air Liquide later today and early next week for your Oxygen and Nitrogen 
requirements.  

Regards,

Craig Brown
713-345-5701

	John Bone
	12/06/2000 10:11 AM
		 
		 To: Craig H Brown/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Nitrogen

Details of Nitrogen Pressures and volumes.    For a new scheme we would want  
100 psi, to suit the nitrogen ring main. Current supply pressures from BOC 
are not relevant. Volume is 28-29,000 rm3/hr at Wilton and total of approx 
45,900rm3/hr when the other  sites are included.   This issue of supply to 
the other sites could be a problem as BOC are physically entrenched in the 
piped supply arrangements.

Respect====>Integrity====>Communication====>Excellence

The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is 
confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you have received this 
e-mail in error, please notify the originator or telephone 01642 459955.
This e-mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to 
leaving Enron Teesside Operations Limited (ETOL). ETOL will not be liable for 
any losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.

Enron Teesside Operations Limited.  Registered in England
Reg. No. 3647087. Registered Office: ETOL HQ, PO Box 1985, Wilton 
International, Middlesbrough, TS90 8WS