Subject: relationship with Continental Airlines
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 06:52:00 -0800 (PST)

Mr. Dyson:

Jennifer Medcalf asked me to forward to you the following brief overview of 
Enron's relationship with Continental.  Please feel free to contact Tracy 
Ramsey directly at #(713)-646-8311 with any further questions regarding 
Enron's buy side relationship  with Continental.   Ramsey is the Global 
Strategic Sourcing, Portfolio Leader, who manages the Continental 
relationship.

Enron Buy Side with Continental:

Current Enron US spend on Continental airline tickets was approximately $40 
million in FY 1999 and $17.5 million for the first six months of 2000.  

Enron Sell Side with Continental:

Additionally, Enron has a strong relationship with Continental's Fuel 
Management company.  Specifically, Enron has been hedging Continental's crude 
oil over the past 2+ years.  Value to Enron has been over $9 million; value 
to Continental has been over $45 million since 1999.  Enron Global Markets is 
currently exploring several other business propositions with Continental 
Airlines in the following areas of financial risk management:  weather 
derivatives, plastics hedging, and on-line jet swaps.  Enron Energy Services 
is exploring an energy (electric commodity) deal with Continental as well.

Mr. Dyson, please don't hesitate to call if I can be of further assistance 
regarding these sell side opportunities.

Sarah-Joy Hunter
Manager, Global Strategic Sourcing Business Development
Enron Corporation
#(713)-345-6541