Subject: Re: non-disclosure agreement with HP
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 05:11:00 -0800 (PST)

Matt:

Moe had suggested waiting on rescheduling the conference call until a 
non-disclosure agreement is signed with Hewlett Packard.  I have just 
forwarded the non-disclosure framework from HP to you and Patrick Tucker.  
Once I hear back from Ravi on this question, we'll let you know.

Thanks.

Sarah-Joy Hunter
Global Strategic Sourcing
Business Development
#(713)-345-6541
---------------------- Forwarded by Sarah-Joy Hunter/NA/Enron on 12/07/2000 
12:46 PM ---------------------------

Matt Harris@ENRON COMMUNICATIONS
12/07/2000 11:16 AM
To: Sarah-Joy Hunter/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Moe Barbarawi/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Patrick 
Tucker/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Peter 
Goebel/NA/Enron@Enron, Ravi Thuraisingham/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Sally Slaughter/Enron Communications@Enron Communications 

Subject: Re: Hewlett Packard/Enron Conference call regarding STORAGE SERVICES 
12/7 at 10 AM CST CANCELLED  

Lets make this happen ASAP.

If Ravi is not available - how about Raj or Moe.

Thanks
Matt

	Sarah-Joy Hunter@ENRON
	12/06/00 04:39 PM
		 
		 To: Ravi Thuraisingham/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Patrick 
Tucker/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Matt Harris/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], Moe Barbarawi/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Peter Goebel/NA/Enron@Enron, Jeff 
Youngflesh/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Jennifer Medcalf/NA/Enron@Enron, Sally Slaughter/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, [email-masked], [email-masked]
		 Subject: Hewlett Packard/Enron Conference call regarding STORAGE SERVICES 
12/7 at 10 AM CST CANCELLED

Conference call participants:

At Ravi Thuraisingham's request due to an unanticipated business trip, the 
conference call regarding storage initiatives set for 12/7 at 10 AM CST has 
been cancelled.  As soon as Ravi proposes an alternative time, we will 
reschedule the conference call.

Sarah-Joy Hunter
#(713)-345-6541
---------------------- Forwarded by Sarah-Joy Hunter/NA/Enron on 12/06/2000 
06:36 PM ---------------------------

Sarah-Joy Hunter
11/30/2000 05:45 PM
To: Ravi Thuraisingham/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Patrick 
Tucker/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Matt Harris/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], Moe Barbarawi/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Peter Goebel/NA/Enron@Enron, Jeff 
Youngflesh/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Jennifer Medcalf/NA/Enron@Enron, Sally Slaughter/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, [email-masked], [email-masked] 

Subject: Hewlett Packard/Enron Conference call regarding STORAGE SERVICES 
12/7 at 10 AM CST

A conference call regarding STORAGE SERVICES will be held Thursday, December 
7th from 10-11AM CST.  Please note the conference call in and passcode 
numbers below. 

 Ravi Thuraisingham, Director, Enron Broadband Services (EBS) will lead 
discussions regarding EBS' storage initiatives and Chris Roberson, Hewlett 
Packard Storage Solutions Architect, will lead HP storage solutions 
discussions.  Matt Harris, Vice President, EBS and Patrick Tucker, Manager, 
EBS are leading the origination efforts between HP and Enron.

Conference Call Dial Up Number:  1-800-991-9019
Passcode #:  6835918 #  (Note:  the # sign must be input after the passcode)

Subsequent to the conference call, future meetings and strategy on Enron/HP 
storage initiatives will be decided.
Please call if any questions or agenda changes

Sarah-Joy Hunter
Enron Corporation
Global Strategic Sourcing, Business Development
#(713)-345-6541.