Subject: Hewlett Packard/Enron Conference call regarding STORAGE SERVICES rescheduled for 11 AM CST Friday,12/8
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 05:23:00 -0800 (PST)

Conference Call Participants:

A conference call regarding STORAGE SERVICES originally scheduled for 
Thursday, December 7th from 10-11AM CST has been rescheduled to Friday, 12/8 
from 11AM-12 noon, CST.  Please note the conference call in and passcode 
numbers below. 

Ravi Thuraisingham, Director, Enron Broadband Services (EBS) will lead 
discussions regarding EBS' storage initiatives and Chris Roberson, Hewlett 
Packard Storage Solutions Architect, will lead HP storage solutions 
discussions.  Matt Harris, Vice President, EBS and Patrick Tucker, Manager, 
EBS are leading the origination efforts between HP and Enron.

Conference Call Dial Up Number:  1-800-991-9019
Passcode #:  6835918 #  (Note:  the # sign must be input after the passcode)

Subsequent to the conference call, future meetings and strategy on Enron/HP 
storage initiatives will be decided.
Please call if any questions or agenda changes

Sarah-Joy Hunter
Enron Corporation
Global Strategic Sourcing, Business Development
#(713)-345-6541.