Subject: Re: Continental/Enron meeting,
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 12:24:00 -0800 (PST)

Mr. Nowlan:

When we spoke several days ago, I had mentioned the meeting between Jeff 
Shankman and Larry Kellner, CFO, at Continental Airlines.  The meeting had 
been scheduled for December 11th, 2-3 PM in EB 3321.  I will know tomorrow if 
this date is confirmed.  Following our phone conversation, I did follow up 
with the persons you suggested -- Larry Gagliardi, Douglas Friedman and Mark 
Tawney -- as I completed an overview of our initiatives with Continental.

The meeting on December 11th will enable Enron and Continental to continue 
discussions on three initiatives listed in order of economic value:  (1) fuel 
management, (2) weather derivatives, and (3) plastics hedging -- VaR 
analysis.  

In order to verify attendees at this meeting, Jennifer Burns suggested that I 
follow up with you.  Please note the Continental attendees listed below.  Did 
you want to have the same origination team at the meeting or others?  I look 
forward to your response so I can coordinate with them and confirm their 
attendance.  Continental had requested that we keep the Enron attendance to 3 
or 4 persons; they will do the same.

Meeting Attendees from Continental Airlines:

Ron Howard, Vice President, Food Services
Larry Kellner, Chief Financial Officer
Greg Hartford, Vice President, Fuel Management Company
Jeff Misner, Vice President and Treasurer (tentative)

We appreciate your suggestions.
Thank-you.

Sarah-Joy Hunter
Enron Corporation
Global Strategic Sourcing
Business Development
#(713)-345-6541