Subject: Re: Confidentiality Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 01:12:00 -0800 (PST)

Ken -
If we can change the term of confidentiality to 3 years (we proposed 1, you 
proposed 5) then we are ready to accept all the changes, execute and move on 
to the next steps.
Trey

"Cooper, Kenneth" <[email-masked]> on 12/06/2000 03:37:42 PM
To: "'Trey Comiskey'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "O'Brien, Sean" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Confidentiality Agreement

Attached please find two files:  one a redlined copy of the agreement and
the other a clean copy.  Please let me know your comments.  MaryAlice
Budakian, Esq.  handled this for me.  Her telephone number is (201)930-7520.
 <<Enron Confidentiality (redline).doc>>  <<Enron Confidentiality (clean
copy).doc>>

 - Enron Confidentiality (redline).doc
 - Enron Confidentiality (clean copy).doc