Subject: RE: Enron / Avaya meetings in Basking Ridge, Jan 2001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 09:08:00 -0800 (PST)

Karen,

Thank you for the update.  It looks like we'll plan on having the EBS/Avaya 
meetings on January 10th and 11th, 2001.  The first day will be a full day, 
the second will be 1/2 day, a.m. session.  You have asked me to provide a 
list of Enron attendees, titles, which day(s) they would likely attend, and 
some background information on the meeting(s) purposes.  An explanation of 
the meetings' proposed focus and probable attendees is in the attached 
meeting notes.  

The notes are from the November meeting which we coordinated and held for 
Enron Broadband Services and Dave Johnson.  By copy of this note to Kim 
Godfrey, we'll update the EBS executives on the meetings, and work on 
arranging their calendar availability.  So far, we have had the EBS execs' 
calendars penciled in for the time slot of January 9-11.  At this point, I 
would expect that the EBS attendee list would look something like this:  

Jim Crowder, VP, Enterprise Services; Enron Broadband Services - day 2 
Everett Plante, VP and CIO, Enron Broadband Services - day 2
Larry Ciscon, VP Software Architecture, EBS - day 1&2
  (selected team members of Larry's organization - individuals TBD by Larry) 
- day 1  
Steve Pearlman, VP, Strategic Development, EBS - day 2 and/or day 1
Kim Godfrey, Director, East Origination, EBS - day 1&2  
Jeff Youngflesh, Director, Business Development, Enron Global Strategic 
Sourcing - day 1&2  
    (others as suggested by Kim Godfrey or other EBS executive)

From Avaya, the EBS team would like to meet with Dave Johnson, Serge 
Minassian, John Stephenson, and their selected Avaya team members.  

Per my conversation with you earlier today, the Enron Broadband Services 
meetings w/Avaya will need to be scheduled such that the overall agenda will 
"flip-flop" day 1 with day 2.  Originally, the first day was going to be a 
half-day executive strategizing meeting in the p.m. (allowing for travel to 
NJ), and the 2nd day to be more a product- or solutions-focused effort, with 
a full day's agenda.  Based on the fact that Dave Johnson will only be 
available the morning of the 11th, the meeting schedule will be reversed, 
such that the "full day/products/solutions" meetings will precede the 
half-day executive strategy sessions.  I have checked w/Barbara Korp, and 
Serge Minassian and John Stephenson are both available on the 11th, as well 
(John Stephenson would have a hard stop at 10:30).

Thank you,

Jeff Youngflesh
713-345-5968

----- Forwarded by Jeff Youngflesh/NA/Enron on 12/11/2000 01:29 PM -----

	"Oswald, Karen R (Karen)" <[email-masked]>
	12/11/2000 11:32 AM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Preliminary dates

Jeff,

So far these are the dates that associates in New Jersey are available -
January 10 (full day) and January 11 (half day).

Dave Johnson is only available on Thursday, January 11 in the morning.

Please send the agenda and the list of participants so that I can forward
that to Dave's office.

Thank you,

Karen Oswald