Subject: Continental/Enron meeting, December 12th, 1:30 - 2:30 PM. Experience Enron trading floor tour 2:30-3:00 PM
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:40:00 -0800 (PST)

Tracy:

FYI:  Yet another important milestone in the relationship between Enron and 
Continental.  Specific opportunities to expand the fuel management 
relationship were explored between Jeff Shankman and Larry Kellner this 
afternoon.  Note the details below.  Also, a tour of the Enron trading floor 
was given to our guests.

Thanks again for your help in initially working with us to establish the 
relationship!

Sarah-Joy Hunter

---------------------- Forwarded by Sarah-Joy Hunter/NA/Enron on 12/12/2000 
04:37 PM ---------------------------

---------------------- Forwarded by Sarah-Joy Hunter/NA/Enron on 12/12/2000 
09:10 AM ---------------------------

Sarah-Joy Hunter
12/11/2000 09:21 AM
To: Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Craig Breslau/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Tawney/HOU/ECT@ECT, John L Nowlan/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: George Wasaff/NA/Enron@Enron, Jennifer Medcalf/NA/Enron@Enron, Carrie A 
Robert/NA/Enron@Enron, Larry Gagliardi/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
[email-masked] 

Subject: Continental/Enron meeting, December 12th, 1:30 - 2:30 PM. Experience 
Enron trading floor tour 2:30-3:00 PM

 This e-mail confirms the date, time, and location for the meeting between 
Enron and Continental.

DATE:    Tuesday, December 12th 

TIME:    1:30-2:30 PM

LOCATION:   Enron Building 50 M03

TOUR (gas trading floor EB 32 and Enron Online EB 27):   2:30-3:00 PM 

The purpose for the December 12th meeting is to address three initiatives in 
order of economic value:  (1) fuel management, (2) weather derivatives, and 
(3) plastics hedging -- VaR analysis.   

Meeting Attendees from Continental Airlines:

Ron Howard, Vice President, Food Services
Larry Kellner, Chief Financial Officer
Greg Hartford, Vice President, Fuel Management Company
Jeff Misner, Vice President and Treasurer (tentative)

Meeting Attendees from Enron:
Jeff Shankman, President and COO, Enron Global Markets
John Nowlan, Vice President, Enron Global Markets
Craig Breslau, Vice President, Enron North America
Mark Tawney, Director, Enron Global Markets (tentative)