Subject: Re: presentation for Kinko's conference call
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:57:00 -0800 (PST)

Mike:

The presentation is a great idea!  Per our conversations tonight, let's keep 
the EBS slides to 4-5 pages maximum; I have spoken to Chris Charbonneau and 
he will have an even briefer discussion on EIN's pulp & paper initiative.   
The purpose of the call is to introduce you to Kinko's decision makers who 
can understand a brief overview of your questions then provide the phone 
numbers of the appropriate Kinko's contact who could work with you on your 
value proposition definition.  Subsequent to the call, you would then follow 
up with meetings as you deemed appropriate.  This is not a call for 
details!   

Since you'll need additional time and we don't want to waste the time of the 
other Enron participants (Chris Charbonneau and Ed Quinn), they will present 
first then leave you with the balance of the time.  You noted that you'd be 
forwarding your overview to me later this evening.  Thanks.  I'll  look 
forward to receiving it.  Tomorrow, I'll add EIN's(Enron Industrial Markets) 
piece then cc:mail you on what I send to James Thompson.

Thanks again for the excellent suggestion.

Sarah-Joy Hunter
Enron Corporation
Global Strategic Sourcing
Business Development
#(713)-345-6541

---------------------- Forwarded by Sarah-Joy Hunter/NA/Enron on 12/12/2000 
07:41 PM ---------------------------

Mike Rabon@ENRON COMMUNICATIONS
12/12/2000 06:10 PM
To: Sarah-Joy Hunter/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Dorothy Woster/Enron Communications@Enron Communications 

Subject: Re: Conference Call with Kinko's confirmed for 11 AM CST regarding 
Kinko's/Enron Value Proposition  

Sarah-Joy,
Dorothy and I have assembled a short PPT that is currently in Matt's hands 
for review. Once finalized we will forward it to Chris Chabonneau who will 
add Pulp and Paper slides. Total length to be around 12 - 15 slides. I spoke 
to James Thompson who recommended this approach. We will have the 
presentation to James by noon Wednesday. He will ensure that the Kinko's 
participants have the presentation before the call.

Comments/concerns?

Michael Rabon
Director, Western Region Origination
Enron Broadband Services
[email-masked]
303-256-8009 v
303-810-2376 c

	Sarah-Joy Hunter@ENRON
	12/12/00 09:00 AM
		 
		 To: Matt Harris/Enron Communications@Enron Communications
		 cc: Jennifer Medcalf/NA/Enron@Enron, Mike Rabon/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications
		 Subject: Conference Call with KINKO's confirmed for 11 AM CST regarding 
Kinko's/Enron Value Proposition

FYI:  Per our meeting this morning, I have noted the Kinko's participants on 
the conference call scheduled for Thursday, 12/14.  Fred Herczeg is the 
broadband contact.

Ross Waddell - Vice President of Purchasing
Fred Herczeg - Senior VP & CIO
James Thompson - Regional Sales Manager
Dan Thies - Regional Technology Specialist
Mike Allen - Corporate Account Manager

Sarah-Joy Hunter