Subject: Calendar Availability for 11/30, 12/1? (BMC/EBS update)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 05:16:00 -0800 (PST)

All,

In our meeting on the 17th of November, the NetWorks team explained their 
position(s) relative to possible upcoming purchases of software, in which BMC 
might be selected as the vendor.  There were several issues and concerns 
which were voiced, mostly related to BMC's lack of support and suboptimal 
application capability (that is the "net", understated version).

Bob, you and I spoke briefly after the meeting regarding what, if anything, 
BMC could do to "fix their problem".  I relayed the gist of our brief 
conversation to EBS.

As discussed in the meeting, EBS has a near-term opportunity to get a deal 
done with BMC, and it would be of optimum benefit to execute this year.  One 
of the outcomes of our November 17 meeting is that EBS has been pressing BMC 
for a BMC commitment to Enron's overall customer satisfaction.  Per a 
voicemail to me from EBS, it appears that BMC have provided a response to EBS.

I would like to schedule a meeting for the addressees of this note for either 
November 30th, or December 1st.  The purpose is to get an update from the 
NetWorks team on the BMC application testing that was underway, and for EBS 
to explain what BMC has proposed.  This meeting should take an hour.  

Please let me know if you can meet tomorrow or Friday.  I'll book a room and 
time that works for the majority, and confirm with a Notes "Meeting 
Invitation".

Thank you,

Jeff 

Jeff Youngflesh
Director, Business Development
Global Strategic Sourcing
Enron Corp.
333 Clay Street, 11th Floor
Houston, TX 77002
t:  713-345-5968
f:  713-646-2450
c:  713-410-6716