Subject: Product Quotes and Software License Agreement (BMC / EBS info)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 01:21:00 -0800 (PST)

Jennifer and Peter, welcome back...!

Attached are the notes from the EBS team and BMC organization regarding the 
proposals to EBS and Net Works (etc.) from BMC.

I am curious, Peter (or Glenn), if it is reasonable of BMC to make the 
statement to the effect that, "...the 45% discount is applied only if
we have the EBS Enron Partnership agreement in place...".  Is that cutting it 
close on the restraint of trade issue?

Bob McAuliffe has informed me in a note that if his people (Matson & Cumming) 
choose the BMC product at testing conclusion, he would support their 
decision.  Smith and Ogg have given "no go" indications.  I have received 
that information from Bruce Smith in a telephone conversation, but Jim Ogg's 
lack of communication with me is what I have used to draw a similar 
conclusion for his situation...

BMC and EBS both, I believe, are wanting GSS to do the contract work for this 
deal.  It is my understanding, Peter, that the timing of that request might 
be a problem for your guys...Perhaps we should have a quick, informal pow-wow 
about this?

Thanks,
Jeff
----- Forwarded by Jeff Youngflesh/NA/Enron on 12/11/2000 09:08 AM -----

	Stephen Morse@ENRON COMMUNICATIONS
	12/07/2000 05:55 PM
		 
		 To: Jeff Youngflesh/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Chaz Vaughan/Enron Communications@Enron Communications
		 Subject: Product Quotes and Software License Agreement

Jeff,

Attached are all the outstanding deal proposals from BMC.  Lets push for some 
addl discounts so we can get each of these guys a "win".  I have asked our 
BMC contacts to reduce these quotes already due to our partnership but I am 
sure you know how to handle this best.

We need your help Jeff, we cant do it without you.

Thanks,

STeve

Steve Morse
Enron Broadband Services
713-853-7137-work
713-569-7912-cell
email:  [email-masked]
----- Forwarded by Stephen Morse/Enron Communications on 12/07/00 05:55 PM 
-----

	[email-masked]
	12/07/00 10:13 AM
		 
		 To: Stephen Morse/Enron Communications@Enron Communications
		 cc: Chaz Vaughan/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, 
[email-masked]
		 Subject: Product Quotes and Software License Agreement

Hi Steve,

It was nice talking to you.  Included here are the Product quotes that we
sent to the groups.  The Incontrol has multiple spreadsheets for Bruce
Smith's projects.  Real Media is for Everett.  The other two are self
explanatory.

The concern that we have is that there is still not a quote for Jim Ogg and
therefore it is not a quantified amount for the deal we're doing together.
That is significant because it effects discounts, volume, and certainly the
more BMC product that Enron targets the better for this deal.

As mentioned in the phone call, I'll send you a soft copy of the Enron Corp
(which includes EBS) software license agreement with BMC if I can get it for
you.  Otherwise it will be a hard copy when you come over today.  It
includes the terms of liability, warranty, etc.

I look forward to seeing you today.

Best regards,
Ann
 <<Enron RealMedia KM Order 2.xls>>  <<Enron - Doug Cummins team.xls>>
<<Enron - Randy Matson team.xls>>  <<Enron INCONTROL Product Order Form
11-28-00.xls>>

Ann M.  Munson
Senior Sales Representative
BMC Software
713-918-4569  Direct
713-918-8001  Fax
[email-masked]

 - Enron RealMedia KM Order 2.xls
 - Enron - Doug Cummins team.xls
 - Enron - Randy Matson team.xls
 - Enron INCONTROL Product Order Form 11-28-00.xls

----- Forwarded by Jeff Youngflesh/NA/Enron on 12/11/2000 09:08 AM -----

	"Munson, Ann" <[email-masked]>
	12/08/2000 02:46 PM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "Goicoechea, Bernie" 
<[email-masked]>
		 Subject: The EBS Enron agreement

Hi Jeff,

I hope you are doing well.  There have been some interesting developments on
the way to the Enron Broadband/BMC agreement since we last spoke.
Apparently, it is extremely important to Jim Crowder to get this agreement
in place by December 15.  As a result of the conversation between Jim
Crowder and Jeff Hawn, BMC Exec., I have been directed to help Steve Morse
and Chaz Vaughan in leveraging the best deal possible for the various
projects that Enron is considering with BMC.  As you are aware, we have
already proposed several individual deals.  In addition to those we are
including some deals in which there has been an expressed interest so that
Enron can take advantage of the pricing that this partnership will bring to
you.

The purpose of this e-mail is to give you a heads up on the acceleration of
timing that we have been directed to work towards and to let you know that
we have already agreed to bring our price down in order to make the price
more attractive to Enron.  We would very much appreciate your help in
expediting the process of bringing this agreement to closure.  In my next
e-mail I will send you a list of all the outstanding BMC proposals to Enron.

Best regards,

Ann M.  Munson
Senior Sales Representative
BMC Software
713-918-4569  Direct
713-918-8001  Fax
[email-masked]

----- Forwarded by Jeff Youngflesh/NA/Enron on 12/11/2000 09:08 AM -----

	"Munson, Ann" <[email-masked]>
	12/08/2000 03:34 PM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "Goicoechea, Bernie" 
<[email-masked]>
		 Subject: BMC Projects at Enron

Hi Jeff,

Here's the attachments I told you that I would send you.  The Incontrol
contains two spreadsheets.

 <<Enron - Doug Cummins team.xls>>  <<Enron - Randy Matson team.xls>>
<<Enron - Ogg's DBs.xls>>  <<Enron INCONTROL Products.xls>>  <<Enron
Wholesale UNIX - Storage.xls>>  <<EBS-Storage1.doc>>  <<Enron RealMedia KM
Order 2.xls>>

Taker care,

Ann M.  Munson
Senior Sales Representative
BMC Software
713-918-4569  Direct
713-918-8001  Fax
[email-masked]

 - Enron - Doug Cummins team.xls
 - Enron - Randy Matson team.xls
 - Enron - Ogg's DBs.xls
 - Enron INCONTROL Products.xls
 - Enron Wholesale UNIX - Storage.xls
 - EBS-Storage1.doc
 - Enron RealMedia KM Order 2.xls
----- Forwarded by Jeff Youngflesh/NA/Enron on 12/11/2000 09:08 AM -----

	"Munson, Ann" <[email-masked]>
	12/08/2000 05:36 PM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "Goicoechea, Bernie" 
<[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Application of the Discount

Hi Jeff,

I'm sure you already realize this, but for the sake of clarification, it's
important to make sure that I state that the 45% discount is applied only if
we have the EBS Enron Partnership agreement in place.

Best regards,
Ann

Ann M.  Munson
Senior Sales Representative
BMC Software
713-918-4569  Direct
713-918-8001  Fax
[email-masked]

----- Forwarded by Jeff Youngflesh/NA/Enron on 12/11/2000 09:08 AM -----

	"Munson, Ann" <[email-masked]>
	12/08/2000 05:55 PM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Please Use this Attachment...

....to replace the Word Document that I sent you previously.  As per my
voice mail to you.

 <<EBS Backoffice - Storage.xls>>

Ann M.  Munson
Senior Sales Representative
BMC Software
713-918-4569  Direct
713-918-8001  Fax
[email-masked]

 - EBS Backoffice - Storage.xls