Subject: Re: Presentations to Compaq manufacturing and treasury executives, December 14 from 2-3 PM
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 03:57:00 -0800 (PST)

Jennifer:

Can Alan Engberg have an alternate at the meeting?  Lee Jackson could do a 
great job -- he wrote the recent article on plastics and petrochemicals which 
came out in the last Analyst/Associate Encounter newsletter.

SJ
---------------------- Forwarded by Sarah-Joy Hunter/NA/Enron on 12/01/2000 
11:56 AM ---------------------------

Alan Engberg@ECT
12/01/2000 11:53 AM
To: Sarah-Joy Hunter/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: Presentations to Compaq manufacturing and treasury executives, 
December 14 from 2-3 PM  

I have a conflict that day - both Doug and I will be in NYC.  Let me know if 
you want an alternate, perhaps Lee Jackson.

Thanks,
Alan

Sarah-Joy Hunter@ENRON
11/30/2000 06:17 PM
To: Alan Engberg/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Presentations to Compaq manufacturing and treasury executives, 
December 14 from 2-3 PM

FYI:  A meeting agenda and listing of Compaq attendees will be e-mailed the 
week of December 11th!
---------------------- Forwarded by Sarah-Joy Hunter/NA/Enron on 11/30/2000 
06:16 PM ---------------------------

Sarah-Joy Hunter
11/30/2000 06:11 PM
To: Bruce Harris/NA/Enron@Enron, Harry Arora/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alan 
Engberg/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jennifer Medcalf/NA/Enron@Enron, Colleen Koenig/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Presentations to Compaq manufacturing and treasury executives, 
December 14 from 2-3 PM

Bruce, Harry, Alan:

Jennifer Stewart Medcalf has asked me to invite you to a meeting with Compaq 
executives from their manufacturing and treasury divisions from 2-3 PM on 
December 14th in 3 Allen Center 11C1.  You would have the opportunity to 
present your business propositions to these senior executives -- about 15 
minutes each.

Please e-mail me your confirmations.  We will have an LCD projector so you 
can bring your presentations on laptop and just hook up at 2PM.  Please feel 
free to bring paper copies of your presentations to hand out at the meeting. 

Thanks.

Sarah-Joy Hunter
713-345-6541