Subject: Re: invitation to meeting with senior Compaq executives from 1-4PM 3 Allen Center 11C1, December 14th
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 11:34:00 -0800 (PST)

Sarah,

Thanks to you and Jennifer for arranging.   I will be in attendance at 3:00 
pm and have asked either Jim Crowder or Everett Plante to also attend.   I do 
not know their availability yet due to the Enron PRC meeting conflicts.   Is 
it possible for me to attend starting at 1:00 pm - I have not been through a 
complete Experience Enron meeting ?

thanks again for your help.

Kim 

	Sarah-Joy Hunter@ENRON
	11/30/00 06:16 PM
		 
		 To: Kim Godfrey/Enron Communications@Enron Communications
		 cc: Jennifer Medcalf/NA/Enron@Enron, Colleen Koenig/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: invitation to meeting with senior Compaq executives from 1-4PM 3 
Allen Center 11C1, December 14th

Hi Kim,

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.  Jennifer Stewart Medcalf had asked me to 
invite you to a meeting with senior Compaq executives on
December 14th.  Though the meeting will start at 1PM, Jennifer is 
specifically requesting your presence from 3-4 PM when discussions will focus 
on the Compaq/EBS relationship.  Other Compaq executives besides "Keith" will 
be there.

An agenda and listing of attendees will be e-mailed to you the week of 
December 11th.

Thanks for confirming back with Jennifer Medcalf your availability, from 3-4 
PM, December 14th.  She can be reached at ext.#6-8235.

Sarah-Joy Hunter