Subject: RE:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:07:25 -0700 (PDT)

This looks about right.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 9:52 AM
To: [email-masked]; Arnold, John; Frolov, Yevgeny;
[email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: 

We have begun working on our first deliverables for the Risk Management
Simulation project. The first thing we need your sign-off on is the Target
Audience Analysis. We have defined the key characteristics of our target
audience in order to help us maintain focus as we design the simulation.

I would appreciate it if you could review the attached document and respond
by end of day Monday, the 10th, with either your revisions or your
sign-off. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.
Mery

(See attached file: Target Audience.doc)
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.