Subject: RE: wednesday
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 06:36:36 -0700 (PDT)

OK.  See you at 7 PM.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 6:34 AM
To: Bob Shiring
Subject: RE: wednesday

How about 7:00

    -----Original Message-----
   From:   "Bob Shiring" <[email-masked]>@ENRON
   Sent:   Monday, October 15, 2001 8:09 AM
   To:     Arnold, John
   Cc:     Randy Aucoin
   Subject:  wednesday

   See you wednesday at Sambuca.  What time?  Randy Aucoin will be
joining
   us.  Really look forward to seeing you.

   Bob

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
(or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender
or reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and
delete all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments
hereto) are not intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not
create or evidence a binding and enforceable contract between Enron
Corp. (or any of its affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other
party, and may not be relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by
estoppel or otherwise. Thank you.
**********************************************************************