Subject: Big news!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 02:31:00 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure if you have heard our fun news yet, but Rob and I are moving to
Boston at the first of the year!!

I will be working remotely for HBK while looking for something new up there.
Rob is continuing his career with Fidelity, though in a much more convenient
location.  The only downside is he will actually have to go into the office
every day!

We would love to see everybody before we leave, though it may not be
possible with the holidays.  I'll be back in Dallas once a week in January
and February, so we could plan to get together during one of those trips.
But before that time, Rob and I will be with a group of friends from HBK at
Martini Ranch on Thursday, December 14th right after work.  I'm sure we'll
be there late, given my love of martinis, so please stop by if you can.

Regardless, I really want to stay in touch with my Texas friends, so make
sure and send me your updated contact information if anything has changed in
the last year.  Please pass this on to people who I may have inadvertently
missed or I did not have their current email address.

Cheers,
Heather Robertson

P.S.
By the way, our house is on the market right now, so if you know of anyone
looking, please tell them about it.  The address is 6815 Vivian Avenue,
Dallas, 75223 and can be seen on www.ebby.com.