Subject: Amazon.com Password Assistance
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:21:00 -0800 (PST)

Greetings from Amazon.com.

To finish resetting your password [email-masked], please visit our
site using one of the personalized links below.

The following link can be used to visit the site using the secure
server:

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/pw?t=B0OR3NO4SMLP&r=11&f=11&c=

The following link can be used to visit the site using the standard server:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/pw?t=B0OR3NO4SMLP&r=11&f=11&c=

It's easy. Simply click on one of the links above to return to our Web
site. If this doesn't work, you may copy and paste the link into your
browser's address window, or retype it there.  Once you have returned
to our Web site, you will be given instructions for resetting your
password.

If you have any difficulty resetting your password, please feel free
to contact us by responding to this e-mail.

Thank you for visiting Amazon.com!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Amazon.com
Earth's Biggest Selection
http://www.amazon.com/
-------------------------------------------------------------