Subject: Target Accounts checkup
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 04:54:00 -0800 (PST)

Kim,

I would like to either meet with you, or trade e-mails on your current and 
possible future target accounts list where GSS may be able to add value to 
your efforts.  Since we're ending 2000 and going into a new sales year, I 
want to make sure I'm not holding resource open on any accounts which may 
not, or should not be on the list of focus accounts which you and your team 
have requested our involvement with.  I also want to make sure I'm bringing 
resource to bear on the accounts which you DO want to engage.

For example, at one point Siemens was one of them, and with recent 
developments, may now be off your list...the last communication I received 
from the NYC office re:  Siemens was via telephone call on November 3rd, 
where they informed me that the primary opportunity looked like it would be 
with one of their medical groups based in Chicago.  After several 
unsuccessful follow-up attempts, I placed the Siemens account in the dormant 
category.  Yesterday, Jennifer forwarded me information requesting engagement 
with your team on CA (Computer Associates) and U.S. Internetworking, and 
today American Express has surfaced.  Consequently, I think it's probably a 
good idea for me to make sure I'm focused on the right accounts for you.  

I realize you may be in PRC today and/or tomorrow, so perhaps Friday would 
work?  If not, I would have Monday the 18th available late afternoon, or any 
time on December 27th, 28th, or 29th.  When would be good for you?  Please 
let me know!

Thank you,

Jeff