Subject: Re: FW: Fedex
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 04:17:00 -0800 (PST)

Sarah-Joy,
Here is an update per your request.

Per our conversation yesterday, you had noted that John Pattillo would be 
getting back to you with his decision as to how he would approach FEDEX with 
an Enron counteroffer.   Any news on this?  

I spoke to John briefly this morning.  Fed-Ex (Memphis) has not been in 
contact with our legal all last week.  John supports our move today to begin 
moving business to UPS.  I have left a message to Carmen to call me ASAP.  My 
message is to inform her of our movement of significant corporate office 
business beginning today. I have every expecation that Carmen will call me 
back this afternoon.  Since the discussions aren't happening, I doubt that we 
will be flying to Memphis, but I'll advise of any changes as they occur.

Also, thanks for leaving voicemail/e-mail messages to keep me in the loop 
regarding:

a) John Pattillo's decision 12/14;
b) Carmen's feedback by close of business Monday 12/18
c) what you finally decide to do before leaving for the holidays 12/22
d) if you follow up on George Wasaff's offer to fly to Memphis next week if 
necessary
and e) if you need to pull back on Enron's contracts with Fedex.

	Sarah-joy Hunter/ENRON@enronXgate
	12/18/2000 08:42 AM
		 
		 To: John Will/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Jennifer Medcalf/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: FW: Fedex

John:

Since this message Friday at noon, have you heard anything back from John 
Pattillo?  Please send e-mail updates this week to both me and Jennifer 
Medcalf on points a) through e) noted below.

Thanks.

Sarah-Joy

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Will, John  
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2000 12:44 PM
To: Hunter, Sarah-joy
Subject: Re: Fedex

Sarah-Joy,
No news from John Patillo yet.

jw

	Sarah-joy Hunter/ENRON@enronXgate 12/15/00 10:17 AM 	   To: John 
Will/NA/Enron@ENRON  cc:   Subject: Fedex

John:

Good Morning!

Per our conversation yesterday, you had noted that John Pattillo would be 
getting back to you with his decision as to how he would approach FEDEX with 
an Enron counteroffer.   Any news on this?  

Also, thanks for leaving voicemail/e-mail messages to keep me in the loop 
regarding:

a) John Pattillo's decision 12/14;
b) Carmen's feedback by close of business Monday 12/18
c) what you finally decide to do before leaving for the holidays 12/22
d) if you follow up on George Wasaff's offer to fly to Memphis next week if 
necessary
and e) if you need to pull back on Enron's contracts with Fedex.

Appreciate it.

Sarah-Joy