Subject: Hewlett Packard Conference call on Wireless and Handheld Technologies, December 14th, 1:30-2:30 PM
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 02:30:00 -0800 (PST)

Greg Pyle, Gerry Cashiola: 

Per our conversation this morning, the conference call on Wireless and 
Handheld Technologies with Peter Goebel will be December 14th from 1:30 - 
2:30 PM. Mike Heggamen the HP Solutions architect for wireless and handheld 
technologies as well asGerry Cashiola and Greg Pyle will be calling in on the 
call. 

Conference call purpose:  HP would outline their wireless and handheld 
technology services and capabilities.  Both HP and Enron would discuss their 
solutions/strategies in this arena.

Date:  December 14th
Time:  1:30-2:30 PM
The call-in number:  1-888-689-5736
Password number:  6146040

If any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Sarah-Joy Hunter
Enron Corporation
Global Strategic Sourcing/Business Development
#(713)-345-6541