Subject: FW: Hello!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 09:22:00 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From: Gosnell, Gerri 
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 11:20 AM
To: Quigley, Dutch
Subject: FW: Hello!

Hope this helps!
gg

-----Original Message----- 
From: Shoup, Cynthia 
Sent: Fri 11/23/2001 10:11 AM 
To: Gosnell, Gerri 
Cc: 
Subject: Hello!

It's Friday, and I'm here settling Nymex.  I got a phone call from Evelyn Wednesday before Thanksgiving to come in today.  It's o.k.  I don't mind.  I get Monday off.  Just a few notes to let you know what's going on.  EDF Mann, Paribas and Carr Futures London pulled a fast one.  They set the margin at 150% more of what it would have been.  Here are the numbers incoming and outgoing.

        OUTGOING                

                Smith Barney Financial                  $232,499.00 
                Paribas                                 $46,026,588.00 
                EDF Mann                                $760,515.00 
                Carr Futures                            $12,331,010.66 

        INCOMING 

                ABN Amro                                $33,852.00 
                Saul Stone                              $19,800.00 
                HSBC                                    $291,325.00 
                HSBC Canada                             No Margin Call 
                R. J. Obrien                            $12,320.00 
                J.P. Morgan                             $292,827.00 
                Credit Suisse                           $200,261.00 

Lori at Smith Barney was not in Friday, so we did not settle.  

FIMAT was not in, and the numbers came out like this.  They were supposed to have paid down on the loan by $2,931,087.24.  I don't know how you handle this.  Hopefully they will do this on Monday.

I know this is a terrible welcome back, but it was something that had to be done.