Subject: OTC NG Price Book Trades
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 06:25:00 -0800 (PST)

The EOL Reporting Database treats any distinct deal number as a separate 
unique deal.  An example would be a deal done with KUKUI Inc. on November 
8th, 2000.  It is booked as deal numbers Q86409.1, Q86409.2, Q86409.3, and 
Q86409.4.  These are four separate and unique deal numbers and therefore 
count as a total of four deals.     

We understand that the trade desk may consider the deal in this example as 
just one large deal with 4 different parts.  Unfortunately,  the EOL 
Reporting Database has no way of telling whether or not these types of deals 
are distinct different deals or part of one larger deal.  Since this 
currently can not be known, the EOL Reporting Database uses the most 
conservative approach and counts them all as individual deals.  This results 
in a higher OTC deal count and thus a lower EOL percentage of all deals.

If you have any further questions , please don't hesitate to ask.

Pete Berzins
x57597