Subject: Outsourcing Deals
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 07:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

Arnold,

John Grass and myself would be happy to update you on the status of Enron's 
Producer One deals.  In addition to the three deals listed below, we have a 
substantial "pipeline" of transactions that are being evaluated and are in 
different stages.  Besides John Grass, our distribution channels for producer 
ecommerce deals are driven by Producer Services (Gary Bryan, Jill Zivley, 
Linda Roberts and Jennifer Martinez), Nelson Ferries, Production Offshore as 
well as ECR.  Enron has just recently completed a nine city road show 
targeting the producer community.  

John Grass is also managing the Wellhead desk.

Regards, Mrha
 -----Original Message-----
From:  Grass, John  
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 12:58 PM
To: Mrha, Jean
Subject: RE: 

We are close to closing the following deals.

Ocean Energy - 400,000 MMBtu/d, Duke has the supply until October 2001  
Peoples Energy Production - 30,000 MMBtu/d, Highland has the supply for 60 to 
90 days after close.
Andex -  30,000 MMBtu/d, ENA upstream will get the supply 60 to 90 days after 
close.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Mrha, Jean  
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 9:38 AM
To: Grass, John
Subject: FW: 

We should talk about this.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Lavorato, John  
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 5:49 PM
To: Mrha, Jean; Tycholiz, Barry; Vickers, Frank; Luce, Laura
Cc: Arnold, John
Subject: 

John Aronld was curious about the outsourcing deals we were pursuing.  Could 
you please update him on the deals we are getting close on.

John