Subject: Cross-sell opportunity
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 04:36:00 -0800 (PST)

We signed a contract with Requisite Technology (http://www.requisite.com) 
Monday night to provide electronic cataloging tools for our SAP system 
(they're replacing the i2Technologies products currently in place.

Requisite hosts catalogs for many major companies and digital marketplaces.  
They have offices in Westminster, CO and Toronto.  John and I discussed the 
opportunities Tuesday, and there may be one with EBS.  EES is probably less 
likely, but it may be worth the investigation.

I know the VP of Sales, North America, so let me know if you're interested in 
pursuing, and when.

Thanks.

Mark Hudgens
Enron Global Strategic Sourcing
Director, eCommerce Content Development
713-345-6544
713-569-7401 (cellular)
[email-masked]