Subject: Re: SAP Update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 00:12:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I think we should play hard ball with these guys.  They want a great deal 
more business, and we are going to have to see something in return for us to 
pull this trigger this year or early next year.  Lets have them help us find 
opportunity.  Also - Gary's idea of longer term is a good one.  Especially 
for a company of this size.

Re Rex, all BW deals go through EBS so we are accountable for the BW 
opportunity.

Couple things

1.  Dale/Patrick - can you guys please get involved here.  Gary has done a 
good job bringing in a live deal.  We need some focus to make it happen.
2.  Paula - can you please setup a conf call for Thurs, 11/30, morn.  Gary, 
Jennifer S, Dale, Tucker, and myself should be on the call.

Thanks!

MH

	Jennifer Stewart@ENRON
	11/29/00 05:11 AM
		
		 To: Gary Waxman/Enron Communications@ENRON COMMUNICATIONS
		 cc: Matt Harris/Enron Communications@Enron Communications
		 Subject: Re: SAP Update

Gary,
On the Rex issue, I think that we need to talk to him.  I am under the 
impression that he does not get compensated for broadband but I might be 
wrong.
Jennifer Stewart Medcalf
Senior Director, Business Development
Global Strategic Sourcing
(713) 646-8235

	Gary Waxman@ENRON COMMUNICATIONS
	11/28/2000 07:05 PM
		 
		 To: Matt Harris/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Jennifer 
Stewart/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: 
		 Subject: SAP Update

Spoke with Curtis today:

- he is still waiting for Dietmar to provide us the international cities etc 
so that we can size the opportunity
- reiterated what we learned on the call -- their is no storage opporunity 
since they self-serve
- told him we doubted that their network is at 60-70% utilization and there 
may be some intermediation opp yet to be discovered
- we talked extensively about EBS' concern that the size of this deal appears 
small, my comment was that we can create a larger deal by extending the terms 
to 10-years (or something greater than 2 years) with bi-annual renewals, this 
also ensures the two companies pro-actively work with each other
- Curits keeps asking me about deal size and I stated that if we don't get 
specific requirements from SAP we can not place a value on the deal so there 
is no use trying to pull a number out of thin air.
- Curtis asked about Rex and whether he gets comped for broadband - he is 
concerned about cutting Rex out since they were his first contact, I need 
help on this -- Anyone?

Bottom Line - ball is in their court to provide us details so we can take 
something to structuring and size the opportunity.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Gary Waxman
Director, Enterprise Group
Enron Broadband Services
2100 SW River Parkway
Portland, OR 97201
Mobile: 503-807-8923
Desk:   503-886-0196
Fax:     503-886-0441
-------------------------------------------------------------