Subject: RE: Specialist Terms
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 12:43:51 -0700 (PDT)

do you and brad have a minute to sit down today?

-----Original Message-----
From: Shults, Bob 
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 2:41 PM
To: Arnold, John
Cc: Richter, Brad; Zipper, Andy
Subject: Specialist Terms

John,

We finally heard from Bo.  Looks like we may be getting together soon to discuss our proposal.  I would like to get back together with you concerning the specialist requirements and incentives when you can.  I've attached my draft for you to look at.

I also received a call from Mark B. Fisher.  Apparently Mark caught wind that Bo talked to us.  Mark is excited about the opportunity of the locals getting access to EnronOnline numbers.  Mark wants to clear the local trades on EnronOnline and enymex.

Let me know how you want to proceed. Thanks

Bob
X30397

-----Original Message-----
From: Collins, Bo [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 7:07 PM
To: Shults, Bob
Subject: RE: 

sorry for such a slow response...as you can imagine, things are a bit
hectic.  Why don't we plan on talking next monday...i may be in houston and
perhaps we could have breakfast?

-----Original Message-----
From: Shults, Bob [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 12:32 PM
To: J. Robert Collins (E-mail)
Cc: David Salomon (E-mail)
Subject: 

Bo,

I hope all is well for you, your family, friends and associates. 

I'm sure you and your team are working 24 hours a day to keep the
exchange open.  We would like to share some ideas with you when you have
some time.  Please give me a call. 

Bob Shults
EnronOnline LLC
Houston, Texas 77002-7361
713 853-0397
713 825-6372 cell
713 646-2126
[email-masked]

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you. 
**********************************************************************