Subject: RE: Enron EFS issues
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 05:18:11 -0800 (PST)

Looking into it

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Abramo, Caroline  
Sent:	Tuesday, November 20, 2001 9:37 AM
To:	Arnold, John
Subject:	FW: Enron EFS issues

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Doug York <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Tuesday, November 20, 2001 10:16 AM
To:	Abramo, Caroline
Cc:	Arturo Hidalgo; Terri Becks; Dick Bell
Subject:	Enron EFS issues

Thanks for taking the time to put this PowerPoint presentation together to
better outline the flow. It helps us discuss it internally.

Recently our internal compliance folks have discussed the "give-up risk".
Specifically, what guarantee do we have that the executor's (Enron) FCM will
accept the block trade and get it to the exchange on behalf of our clients?
There is some concern that there might be limits imposed by the FCM due to
issues such as credit and the high volatility of NG.

They have requested we sign a four (or more) party give-up agreement between
Campbell, Enron, your clearing firm(s) and our clearing firm(s).  Is this
the SOP as you envision the NYMEX EFS?  We are at the point where the
specific documentation issues are the main obstacles to moving forward.  If
we buy 1,000 NG from you, how do we know your FCM can guarantee acceptance
of the trade for further give-up?  Your legal feedback is welcome.

Thanks,
CDY

========================================================

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the named
addressee(s) only.  As this email may contain confidential and/or
privileged information, if you are not the intended recipient, you are
not authorized to retain, read, copy or disseminate this email or any
part of it.  If you received this email in error, please contact the
sender and permanently delete the email and any attachments.

Unless expressly stated, opinions in this email are those of the
individual sender and not of Campbell & Company, Inc.

 - EFS.ppt << File: EFS.ppt >>