Subject: STUFF IN STAGING
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 09:34:00 -0800 (PST)

Folks:

John and Sireesha have just pushed to staging a bunch of enhancements / bug 
fixes / new features.  Included in them are:

 1.  Configurable Questionnaire
 2.  Invitee Lists Part I (this does NOT include the upload of the contact 
lists)
 3.  User Statistics
 4.  Fix for the Issuing Entity
 5.  Auction security fix
 6.  Auction enhancements Part I 
 7.  Rewrite of the view deal page impacting permission levels in EVERY domain
 8.  The Adapter for the User Registration piece (this should be seamless to 
the user, but be happy that     this change ELIMINATES message brokers from 
this process)
 9.  Various bug fixes including those relating to view closing etc.

The remaining auction enhancements are planned to be pushed sometime early 
next week.

I would recommend everybody spend some time testing next week and reflect 
their comments / suggestions to John and I.  

The location of the test site is:  http://testfinweb1.ecomtest.enron.com.  
You also need to establish new IDs and passwords (since your production IDs 
and Passwords will not work!).  The admin ID and password (if you need to 
approve users and deals to test them are - ID: jspitz; Pwd: pass).

We do PLAN on pushing all this stuff to PRODUCTION (barring any major bugs or 
mishaps) next FRIDAY - Dec 8th, 2000.

Look forward to your comments.  Thanks.  SR:-)