Subject: general welfare
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 09:52:06 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Rajan,

Sat sri akal. It was a pleasure to talk to you yesterday.I had discussed with 
you our programme for the return journey.Though our return journey is fixed 
on 18th of Nov. but due to circumstances as discussed with you yesterday ,we 
may have to extend our stay for a couple of months if we could get clearance 
from INS for which AP has applied. In the meantime ,if we could have an 
understanding with Dimpy/Ap we may move earlier as planned. Any case we must 
keep more medicines so that at that time we may not have any problem. I 
therefore  will greatly appreciate if you can arrange to get the following 
medicines from India with Raj's mother who is coming  in the next month and 
then later on these can be sent to us.

STAMLO BETA                 15x10   =150 Tab (15 strips of 10 each)
AMLOPRES- AT              15x10  =  150  "              "
Semi Daonil or Daonil        15x10  =  150   "              "
Glyciphage 500                  15x10  =  150  "               "
Premelle' 2.5                        2x28  =    56  "( 2 pkts. of 28 each)
( Conjugated Estrogens and Medroxyprogesterone acetate USP)

  I am sure you must be sending your authority to MSDANG at Delhi . I will 
talk with u on phone in the evening. Rest is OK.Winter has started here. With 
our lot of love to you and hope to have a tea -te-te in the evening.
   JAGJIT  SINGH