Subject: RE: Tibco implementation at DealBench
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 06:14:04 -0800 (PST)

Thanks a lot Harry.

Sharma

-----Original Message-----
From: Arora, Harry [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 5:53 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Raghavan, Suresh
Subject: Tibco implementation at DealBench

Sharma

We have completed our first year at DealBench.  It has been an exciting
and fruitful year when we launched our platform and evolved the
business.  I wanted to take a moment to appreciate your help in making
this a success.  You help was critical in getting our implementation
done in a reasonable time frame. Also, I appreciate your help in
teaching Tibco products to other outside consultants who worked with us.

Please feel free in sharing this email with your supervisor or others in
your company. Ecommerce implementations are hard business, and there is
always a time crunch and we appreciate your hard work and extra effort
in making this business implementation possible in a timely fashion.

Thanks

Harry Arora
Vice President, Enron NetWorks