Subject: CAISO Notice - Appendices to Congestion Management Reform Recomme ndation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 04:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

Market Participants:
   When the ISO released its Congestion Management
Reform (CMR) Recommendation on July 11, we indicated that we would
subsequently release additional Appendices with supporting information on
Friday, July 21.  (Appendices A (Terminology and Acronyms) and B (Locational
Price Dispersion Study Results) were released on July 11 along with the
draft CMR Recommendation.)  Unfortunately, we are unable to complete them
according to schedule. We will release individual Appendices as they are
finalized, with the intention of releasing the following Appendices by
Friday, July 28:
    Appendix D (Assessment of CMR Recommendation
with Respect to Stakeholder Evaluation Criteria);
 Appendix E (Discussion of CMR Options not Adopted);
 Appendix F (Stakeholder Input for CMR Recommendation Package);
 Appendix G (Preliminary Assessment of ISO and Stakeholder System
Impacts); and
 Appendix H (Additional Forward Market RMR Cost Data Supporting LRA
Recommendations).
   We are planning to release Appendix C (Market
Separation Study Results) by August 15.
   We apologize for this delay and thank you for your
patience.
   Byron Woertz, DCR