Subject: SI and Settlements Training Dates for balance of Year 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 04:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

PLEASE READ FOR INFORMATION ON UPCOMING CLASSES:

YEAR 2000 CALENDAR FOR

SCHEDULING INFRASTRUCTURE (SI)

& SETTLEMENTS TRAINING CLASSES

In keeping with the ISO's commitment to continue training, we are posting
the schedule for SI and Settlements Training for Scheduling Coordinators for
the balance of 2000.

The following classes will be offered:

SI Training for Scheduling Coordinator applicants and certified Scheduling
Coordinators that will cover scheduling and bidding guidelines and
scheduling processes. All SC candidates are required to attend and
successfully complete the class and testing for certification.  Priority
registration will be given to SC candidates.

SI Training Dates

July 25-26, 2000 Training/Aug 1-3, 2000 Testing

Oct. 25-26, 2000 Training/Oct. 31, Nov. 1-2, 2000 Testing

Settlements Training for Scheduling Coordinators, especially geared for
settlements and trading personnel.  This 2-day class covers all charge types
and how to validate each one.

Settlements Training Dates

Aug. 23-24, 2000

Nov. 15-16, 2000

Classes will be held at the ISO Headquarters in Folsom from 9:00 a.m. to
5:00 p.m. Each SC or SC candidate may send two (2) people at no charge to
one Settlements class and one SI Training class.  There is a $500.00 per
person per class charge for more than two people,  including past attendees.
Payment is required in advance or on the first day of class and can be made
by personal or company check or cash.  Checks should be made out to the
California ISO.

Sign-ups will be through e-mail only on a first come first serve basis for
requested dates.  Please complete the attached e-mail template and send it
to [email-masked]. You will receive a confirmation via-e-mail within 3
business days. Incomplete enrollments will be returned.

OR

 Cut, copy and complete the following information and send to
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Name(s):

Position of each enrollee: (e.g. Dispatcher, real-time, Policy, etc.)

Training Class Requested:

Company:

Is your company a Certified Scheduling Coordinator or Applicant?

If no please state reason for interest in this class:

Billing Address:

Total Number Attending to all Classes:

E-mail address(s):

Telephone Number:

If you have any additional questions please forward them to tborchardt@caiso
<mailto:[email-masked]> .com or call your Client Relations
Representative.

Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: "Borchardt, Tiffaney" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Training Enrollment:  SI and Settlements Training Year 2000
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 10:23:32 -0700
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2650.21)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

Attention: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Name(s):

Position of each enrollee: (e.g.Dispatcher, real-time, Policy,ect.)

Training Class Requested:

Company:

Is your company a Certified Scheduling Coordinator or Applicant?

If no please state reason for interest in this class:

Billing Address:

Total Number Attending to all Classes:

E-mail address(s):

Telephone Number: