Subject: CAISO Notification: Operations Procedures E-507 - Posting for A ffected Party Review
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 01:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

Market Participants:

Please assure that this Notification is forwarded to your respective
Operating Departments for Review ---

Notification of Operating Procedure Update

* The following new or revised ISO Operating Procedures have been
implemented and are posted for reference on the ISO Website.
* Please find them at
http://www1.caiso.com/thegrid/operations/opsdoc/index.html under the
appropriate Operating Procedure section heading.

ISO Operating Procedure Updated:  E-507 Emergency Response Team
Version: 2.1
Effective Date: 5-25-2000
  Procedure Purpose: To meet the corporate level
communication, response, and leadership needs of the California Independent
System Operator (ISO) immediately following a major emergency event, duty
rosters are maintained to provide continuous coverage for certain key
functions.  These rosters designate personnel and contact information to
represent the offices indicated on a 24-hour basis:
Emergency Response Team
Roster Representing
Executive in Charge (EIC) Chief Operations Officer
Public Information Coordinator (PIC) Director of Communications
Emergency Response Coordinator Emergency liaison with the OES/CUEA, CEC,
CPUC, EOB, DOE, FERC, PTO/UDC
  These three positions comprise the core-group for the ISO
Emergency Response Team.  Other ISO departments a will support this team as
needed.

Summary of Changes: Updated and checked.  Removed sensitive information to
allow for Public Release.

If you have any questions, please e-mail the 'Procedure Control Desk'
mailbox at [email-masked] and we will respond as soon as possible.

Thank-You,

Operations Support and Training