Subject: CAISO Notice: Summer 2001 Generation RFB
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 00:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

Market Participants,

The California ISO  is initiating this Request for Bids in an effort to
obtain up to 3,000 MW of new generation resources to allow the ISO to
operate the ISO Control Area to meet Applicable Reliability Criteria under
peak Demand conditions during the Summer Period of 2001.

While the ISO seeks to acquire generation resources under this RFB through
one-year agreements, it will also consider bids that require an ISO
commitment for the Summer Periods of 2002 and 2003 if responses proposing
one-year arrangements prove insufficient to meet the ISO's requirements.

The RFB is attached to this email and posted on the ISO Web site at

http://www1.caiso.com/clientserv/stakeholders/

Inquiries regarding this RFB should be directed in writing or electronically
to Brian Theaker as noted on the first page of the RFB.

Don Fuller
Director, Client Relations

>  <<Summer Generation RFB.doc>>
>
>

 - Summer Generation RFB.doc