Subject: daily block forwards new charges
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 07:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Talked to Mark Hodge from the PX this morning regarding the charges on our 
statement.  He said that the daily block forwards transaction fee has been 
waived for July and Aug. (.02 transaction charge).  However, the tariff was 
changed on May 2nd that increased the settlement (aka clearing) charges to 
.03 per mwh per day.

I asked him why the daily block forwards are so expensive when we get the .01 
charge as a preferred customer on the term block forwards.  He said it's 
because of the costly bookout process.  I told him we do financial onlys, but 
not bookouts, and restated that .03 is more expensive than brokers.  He said 
that because the tariff filing of .03 was the maximum, these fees can be 
negotiated away from the .03 max., especially since we don't add to the costs 
of bookouts.   So, whoever among us is the queen or king of daily block 
forwards, or our block forward accounts in general, I suggest we do negotiate 
a lower rate on the daily schedules.

Both Brett and I tried to access the tariff on the PX website, but we 
couldn't read it.  So, if someone has better clearance or web tools than us, 
please let us know so we can update ours.