Subject: CAISO Energy - Brokers (2)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 11:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All, 

I have heard from several of you today that we continue to receive Broker 
Confirms which reference "WSPP Schedule C" instead of "CAISO Energy" for 
deals done at California Delivery Points.  I have spoken with Bob Badeer and 
he promised me that he and Jeff are going to call them as soon as they can. 

In the meantime, if for any SP15, NP15, or Z26 deals we receive a Broker 
Confirmation with  "WSPP Schedule C" instead of "CAISO Energy", please mark 
out the former by hand and replace it with the latter. Then fax the amended 
Confirmation back to the Broker and say something in the fax Cover Sheet to 
the effect of :

"We have amended the attached Confirmation(s) to show that the relevant 
energy purchased/sold is "CAISO Energy". Please revise your Confirmation(s) 
to reflect this modification and send the amended Confirmation(s) to us and 
our Counterparty. Should you have any questions with regard to the "CAISO 
Energy" product, please contact Bob Badeer on (503) 464-3926 or Jeff Richter 
on (503) 464-3720."

Let's give Bob and Jeff some time to call the brokers and I would propose to 
reassess the situation next Monday (I am out of the office on business on 
Friday). Let's see where we are then.

Thanks everyone, 

Shari  

----- Forwarded by Shari Stack/HOU/ECT on 07/31/2000 05:57 PM -----

	Shari Stack
	07/27/2000 04:07 PM
		 
		 To: Robert Badeer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff Richter/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Tim Belden/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christian Yoder/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth 
Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kim S Theriot/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Power Brokers who will not reference CAISO Energy

	

Bob & Jeff, 

At my request, the Confirm Desk has put together a list of Brokers who 
continue to reference " West Firm" rather than "CAISO" in their Broker 
Confirmations for deals done at the California Delivery Points.  Please see 
Kim's email below. 

Could you please speak with each of them and reiterate that they must 
specifically reference "CAISO" energy in their Confirmations if that is the 
product we told them that we would buy or sell? 

Bob- I will call you later on this afternoon about Pacificorp. We got 2 more 
Confirms today with "CAISO" stricken through.

Thanks in advance guys, 

Shari Stack
Enron North America, Legal Department
Tel: (713) 853-9477

----- Forwarded by Shari Stack/HOU/ECT on 07/27/2000 02:45 PM -----

	Kim S Theriot
	07/27/2000 02:23 PM
		 
		 To: Shari Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Power Brokers-CAISO Reference

The following are Brokers and their respective back office contacts:

Prebon                Angie Martinez at 201-557-5999
example:              Trade Date: 7/25/00 reference  #254667 and  #254543.

Natsource Sherry Fountain 212-896-2154
example: Trade Date 7/26/00, their ref # 1297561221

Tradition  Dana Enright 203-316-2678
example: Trade Date 7/25/00, their ref # E58505S

Optimum Kirsty  403-215-8162
example: Trade Date 7/26/00, their ref # 07304

Altra                      Jennifer Barrett   713-210-8279
exmple:                Trade Date 6/23/00  ref#14085
                              
Amerex                Chad (Broker)     281-634-9020      
Amerex specifies "Firm CAISO Energy WSPP Schedule C with liquidating 
damages"     

Bloomberg           Karen Kingsbury  212-893-3233                    
  Trade Date 7/26/00, ref. # 20000726400002

We will bring you copies of the Broker Statements above.  Let me know if you 
need anything else.

Kim