Subject: information from iso
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 23:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

i would categorize things in the following manner:

day ahead markets we want bid information (e.g., ancillary service markets, 
transmission markets, generation adjustment bids, load adjustment bids, 
import adjustment bids, export adjustment bids), initial preferred schedules, 
final schedules.
hour ahead markets we want the same thing.
real time market we want bid information, beep dispatch instructions.
after the fact we want actual meter information to get actual unit by unit 
production and load zone consumption.
per bob badeer, we want to see transmission information broken down between 
new firm use and existing transmission contracts.  we need adjustment bids, 
day ahead schedules, hour ahead schedules, real time adjustments, actual 
flows, and transmission availability by category of ownership (etcs, nfu).  
we want this for all transmission lines.
unit outage information.  planned outages and forced outages.
rmr calls.
---------------------- Forwarded by Tim Belden/HOU/ECT on 08/01/2000 06:14 AM 
---------------------------
From: Robert Badeer on 07/31/2000 04:05 PM
To: Jeff Dasovich/SFO/EES@EES
cc: Tim Belden/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff Richter/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: information from iso

Jeff,
 Tim told me to put together a list of inormation we would want from the ISO. 
As a general rule, we want all information released. Here are some of the 
highlights:

1.  ETC schedules on each transmission line (both DA and HA). We want to see 
the ETC schedules at the same time they are submitted to the ISO on the 
following paths:
 a. path 15
 b. path 26
 c. nw1
 d. nw3
 e. az2
 f. az3
 g. lc1

2. Actual flows on each path. (real time flows)

3. How many mw's get cut on each path DA? i.e. how many mw's are adjustment 
bid out of the stack

4. Intrazonal Cong
 a. What paths have intra-zonal cong
 b. How many mw's flow, how many get cut on a DA/HA basis

5. BEEP stack

6. All load and generation bids DA by SC

7. Real time production from each plant