Subject: Explanation of CAISO Energy vs. "Schedule C"
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 09:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff and Bob, 

At Tradition's request, I put together a one-page explanation of CAISO Firm 
Energy.  I thought you might find it handy to have it to hand when discussing 
this with counterparties. 

----- Forwarded by Shari Stack/HOU/ECT on 08/07/2000 03:57 PM -----

	Shari Stack
	08/07/2000 03:56 PM
		
		 To: [email-masked]@ENRON
		 cc: Kerri Thompson/Corp/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Re: FW: CAISO Energy vs. "Schedule C"

Here is the explanation for CAISO Firm Energy.  As discussed, if asked, 
please tell people that it was prepared by a market participant at 
Tradition's request.  I'd rather keep Enron's name out of it.

Thank you in advance for helping us with this. 

Shari