Subject: CAISO Communication: Retroactive 1999 UFE Market Correction Noti fication - 11/16/99 through 11/30/99 Adjustments - June 20, 2000 PSS
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 02:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

> SC Settlements Contacts;
>
This Market Notification serves to advise you of the posting of the
Retro-Active November 16th - 30th 1999 UFE Market Adjustments resulting from
the ISO 1999 UFE Project results.  The June 20, 2000 Preliminary Settlement
Statement (PSS) contains the appropriate retro-active charge type
adjustments, specific to each participating SC.

This is the Seventh of Nine retro-active UFE adjustment to be processed, to
correct the UFE related settlement quality meter data (SQMD) problems
experienced commencing August 21st 1999 in the PG&E UDC Service Area, which
continued through December 31, 1999.

A copy of this ISO Project's final Report was previously distributed on June
15, 2000.

The UFE related market adjustments are reflected in Charge Types (CT)
111,112,114,115,116,402,403, 406, 1010,1011, 1030,1210.  GMC (CT 351) will
also be reconciled for those SC's which reported revised load, consistent
with any resubmitted UFE Project meter data.

The ISO will continue to monitor system UFE on a regular basis, conduct
periodic meter data audits, work with Market participants to help assure
SQMD,  and address any issues which arise.  Once again, our appreciation for
the Market's assistance to help assure an accurate UFE Market settlement and
for submission of SQMD!

> ISO Project Manager
> Kyle T. Hoffman, (916) 608-7057
> Client Relations, California ISO
> Internet: [email-masked]
> FAX: (916) 608-7074
>
> CRCommunications
> Client Relations Communications
>