Subject: EnronOnline Phase 2
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 11:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

The new version of the EnronOnline website is almost ready for launch. This 
new version includes a new look and feel and new functionality designed to 
bring more information to our customers and to provide new ways to transact 
with Enron.

We will soon be sending you an email announcing the specific launch date for 
Phase 2 of EnronOnline. In the meantime, we have prepared a series of 
presentations and training sessions designed to help you become familiar with 
the new site. Please try to attend one of the following, as these will be the 
only opportunity for you to see the new functionality first hand before the 
site is launched.

Presentation Dates

Monday, August 28
 Houston: 4:30  EB30C1 
 Calgary: 4:00  Boardroom
 
Tuesday, August 29
 Houston: 5:00 EB30C1
 London: 6:00 5th floor training room
 Portland Time and locations to be determined
 Singapore: Time and location to be determined
 Australia: Time and location to be determined
 Oslo 2:00 Training room
 
Wednesday, August 30
 London 6:00 5th floor training room

Training Session Dates

Training room sessions will provide the opportunity to obtain some hands-on 
experience with Phase 2 of EnronOnline before we go live. It is recommended 
that you attend one of the above presentations prior to attending a training 
session. 

Training sessions will be available in the London office immediately 
following the presentations. If you are located in an office other than 
Houston or London and wish to participate in a training session, please 
contact Tammie Schoppe at 713 853 4220.

Wednesday August 30
   Houston: 4:00 EB568
 Offices other than Houston or London: contact Tammie Schoppe at 713 853 4220.

Thursday August 31
 Houston: 4:00 EB568
 Offices other than Houston or London: Contact Tammie Schoppe at 713 853 4220.

Thursday, Sept. 7
 Houston: 4:00 EB568
 Offices other than Houston or London: Contact Tammie Schoppe at 713 853 4220.

There will be a further email soon which will identify the specific date of 
launch of Phase 2 of EnronOnline.

If you have any questions about the above, please contact me at 713 853 1861 
or Dave Samuels at 713 853 6931.

Thank you,

Dave Forster