Subject: CAISO Notice - CMR Recommrendation for Board Approval
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 10:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

Market Participants:

  The ISO Recommendation for Congestion Management Reform to
be presented for approval by the ISO Governing Board on September 6-7, 2000
is now posted on the ISO web site at
http://www.caiso.com/clientserv/congestionreform.html
<http://www.caiso.com/clientserv/congestionreform.html> .

  As a reminder, there will be an informational conference
call from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. tomorrow, August 25, to provide an
opportunity for you to clarify the content and format of what we will be
asking the Board to approve. The teleconference information is as follows:
  Call In: (877) 381-6004
  Password: 781871
  Leader: Byron Woertz

  Byron Woertz
  Director, Client Relations